- Manage large amounts of incoming chat/message from customers.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationship and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Perform any ad hoc task instructed by superior/management.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products or services to assist customers with inquiries and provide accurate information.
- Maintain a positive and friendly, even in challenging situations, to create a positive customer experience.