- Responsible as web coordinator, logistic and inventory controller.
- Communicate with courier company and double check invoices.
- Check Google Drive and SQL for stock IN and OUT.
- Conduct stock take weekly and monthly.
- Approves Purchase Request and Purchase Order from Sales team and produces Delivery Order.
- Update monthly stock IN and OUT.
- Update daily report for all orders, courier manual invoice and postage.
- Filing documents related to warehouse and logistic.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / System Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Warehouse & Logistic or any equivalent field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working in the related field.
- Good in Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management System.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a team.