- Assist in creation of wide range of graphic designing including social media, merchandise design, product, and packaging design, etc…
- Work with the marketing team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and e-commerce platforms.
- Assist in evaluating trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, multimedia, or any other relevant fields.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Adobe InDesign.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive critic.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Able to start in October 2022 onwards.
** Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by Career team.