- In charge in daily employee welfare task (staff meal, staff activities and stationary requisition)
- Assist in draft and create memo related to HR and Admin
- Assist in document and filing related with HR and Admin
- To support in general administrative and HR related work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or any related course
- Students with CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Have good knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive products.
- A team player with attentive to details.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Duration of Internship: at least 3 months and above.
- Allowance and meal provided.
** Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted by Career team.