- Working closely with the Business Development manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
- Assist in developing and implementing documentation related with business expansion.
- Assist in in collecting data for market trend and research.
- Assist in seeking out and identifying new business opportunities.
- Assist in fostering and developing relationship with customers/clients
- Assist in liaising with other departments to ensure smooth delivery of items to clients.
- Perform any other ad hoc and related task assigned from time to time.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree Business Administration/Studies and Management or any related field.
- Student with CGPA at least 2.80.
- Strong communication, research skills.
- Creativity, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Good in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoints is an added advantage
- Internship period minimum 12 weeks.
** Only shortlisted candidate will receive a call from our Career team**