- Assist Research and Development (R&D) team in conducting assigned project from the management.
- Able to assist works upon requested for testing by respective supervisor.
- Perform ad hoc duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Science /Chemistry/ Aquaculture / Aquatic Biology/ Plant Science or any equivalent qualification.
- Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills and Team Oriented.
- CGPA: Students with 3.00 CGPA and above.
- Internship period: 3 months and above.
- Intake: January 2023 onwards.
- Location: Meru, Klang.
- Benefit: Lunch & allowance provided.