- Assist Executive (Logistic) in controlling stock brought into the warehouse.
- Assist in controlling packaging material stock.
- Assist in handling stock control documentation.
- Assist in preparing packaging material and raw material for production.
- Assist Executive (Warehouse) in controlling stock received into storage.
- Assist in storage stock control.
- Assist in controlling fulfillment center operation.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior/management.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business / System Engineering / Logistic / Supply Chain Management / Warehouse & Industrial Logistics or equivalent.
- Able to do works upon requested by respective supervisor.
- Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills and Team Oriented.
- CGPA: Students with 3.00 CGPA and above.
- Internship period: 3 months and above.
- Benefit: Lunch & allowance provided.
- Able to start July onwards.