- Responsible to implement and review branding and marketing plans, strategies and campaign in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Generate new business leads.
- Identify marketing planning, development, and implementation of the company’s marketing & brand Management.
- Raise company’s through social media, marketing materials, and proposals by conveying company value.
- Analyse and identify Strengths and Weaknesses of competitors.
- Manage the marketing department’s budget.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and offline marketing.
- Prepare and present monthly marketing report to Top Management.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related industries.
- Minimum Diploma / Degree Creative Multimedia, Advertising / Media, Mass communication or equivalent.
- Good communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Able to work in a team and collaborate with all level.
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end marketing management.