- Identify existing and future customer requirements by having good relationship with potential and actual customers to understand service requirements.
- Set retail target and develop sales strategies.
- Formulate and implement sales activities and liaise with Marketing Team for campaign and programmes.
- Manage all retail stores and events that the company take parts.
- Manage stock levels at all the retail stores and event.
- Make a regular visit to existing and potential retail.
- Assist Top Management in finding retail and event opportunities.
- Conduct monthly meeting and provide monthly retail review.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks instructed by superior/top management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in retail operation or relevant industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Good team-player, strong people management and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Retail industry knowledge.