Job Description – Safety Officer
We are looking to hire a qualified and competent Safety Officer who will be responsible for the health and safety of staff in the workplace. The Safety Officer will compile safety programs and standardize them to remain consistent, as well as share best practice techniques at regular staff meetings. To ensure success as a Safety Officer, you must stay updated with the latest trends in health and safety, and consistently implement these practices in the workplace. Ultimately, a top-notch Safety Officer will maintain compliance with all safety regulations and ensure that every member of staff complies with the regulated standards.
- Responsible for company’s adherence to Safety and Environment policy.
- To prepare monthly ESH performance management report.
- Conduct Safety and Environment internal audit, workplace inspection, awareness briefing, training, and inductions programs to promote safety and health awareness.
- Implement preventive measures to manage on pandemic Covid-19 case and stay up to date with current guideline and SOPs.
- Outlining safe operational measures by identifying all the relevant hazards including natural disaster event.
- Conduct incident investigations and recommendations on corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Ensure schedule waste management in accordance with legal requirement.
- Establish a friendly and professional relationship with employees and able to liaise with all relevant authorities .
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Occupational Safety , Health and Environment or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in this position or relevant field.
- Green Book Holder or successfully completed relevant examinations
- Strong communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
** Only shortlisted candidate will receive a call from our Career team**