- Supervise and monitor the performance of operators in Logistic division.
- Receive packaging material and raw material from supplier.
- Ensure received items are stored in designated space.
- Make sure all materials for production is prepared according to the planning.
- Update and key in data correctly into the system.
- Assist in inventory stock take.
- Report to superior if there is any issues in the department.
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as informed by superior/management.
- SPM or Certificate/Diploma in Operation Management/Logistic or any related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ working experience in logistic.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- High focus and detail-oriented.
- Able to work in a team.