- Brainstorming idea, editing video and posting contents on social media.
- Follow and research updated trends for the contents.
- Follow superior and to be on standby for potential contents.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Execute on the strategy and roadmap of marketing campaigns.
- Analyse and continually optimise campaign performance; prepare and deliver performance reports and identify successes and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist on video and photo production.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior/management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Creative Visual / Marketing / Videography or any relevant field.
- Proven experience as videographer or similar role.
- Strong written and communication skill in Malay and English.
- Creative and detail-oriented person.
- Familiar with social media platforms.