- Develop and formulate maintenance program such as standard procedures and operating instruction.
- Plan and ensure maintenance works are carried out within stipulated time and expected specification performance.
- Conduct regular inspection.
- Ensure maintenance works are comply with safety and standards.
- Attend to internal customer’s needs, enquiries and complaints related to maintenance works.
- Good knowledge on electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical system.
- Any other task assigned by superior.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Control Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering/Facilities Management / Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Versatile Creative and Critical Thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of the machine related to pneumatic, heat and electronic system that usually used in fragrance and personal care manufacturing facilities.
- None but 1-2 years industrial experiences highly recommended.