- Assist in supervising staff initiative for sales.
- Assist in preparing timetable for staff in kiosks.
- Assist in planning and executing sales planning to hit monthly target.
- Assist in monitoring staff and report any problems to superior.
- Assist in preparing contents and posting in social media for marketing purpose.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as inform by superior.
- Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Entrepreneurship, Business Management, or any relevant field.
- Good in communication skills, team player, persistent and eager to learn.
- Creative, hard working with the ability to take the initiative to deliver the results.
- Good in Microsoft Office and Excel.